My Blog List

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Manifesto revision

My Manifesto
                             I too stayed up all night
                             I too heard the thunderous silence of expected conformity.
                             I too went to break down the gate of the unspoken.
I saw the first angles fly.
                                                             I died;
                                                             I was resurrected.
I awoke not in the light of day but in the comfort of the night.
Night.
                             I too had left all good sense behind me;
  It was time to break away.
Away.
                                     It was time to breach the absurd and the unthinkable!
                                                             I was there;
                                                             Now I am here.
                             I too heard the call to break down the screaming walls of the 
                             unspoken…
And I too will be heard…
                                                             For I too have a voice.
Voice.

1 comment:

  1. submit to contest please please please! worst that could happen is you could win 1500 bucks and get published!

    ReplyDelete